0

For You.

Posted by Thiago Santana on 20:03
Push me to the floor
Make me think that you're the one that I adore
Till the morning we will be as if
We're meant to be
Push me to the floor
I'll be thinking of the time
I felt inspired




I, maybe, have believed that it was to happen.
And with it has completely forgotten what I consider 'friends'.
I, maybe, having believed in "nothing to loose"
And I have desired in your hands
But I always knew we were friends
It was my mistake.
But I confess that I am an "enlightened"
So how do I know how to enter, I know how to get out.
Because I know where I'm going to step
and do not want to hurt me for something I should not cry.

Bem, o que vai mudar é o de fora,
lá dentro eu serei o mesmo.
Eu perco meu tempo escrevendo
"músicas e textos sentimentais" eles me fazem novo,
me fazem outro dentro do mesmo.
É que eu aprendi que eu vou ser por você, se
você for por mim.
Contudo, acredite, não é querendo me gabar -
porque aqui não estou falando de mim,
mas de todos os seus amigos e pessoas que te querem bem -
sozinho você não vai chegar lá, você sabe.

Com todo o meu afeto, carinho e amor.

Música citada: Push me to the floor, The Parlotones.

0 Comments

Postar um comentário

Copyright © 2009 Sempre Anormal All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. Distribuído por Templates